Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Dream !

                 With the first ray of the sun today, another chapter of our life has begun. With this new hopes, new aspirations, new opportunities, new excitements are knocking our doors. This ray gives the message of being sanguine towards the life, to give our bit in enlightening whole of the world no matter wherever we are, being consistent no matter how adverse the situations are, be patient even if a cloud is coming in our pathway and the last but not the least, being universal and selfless in our approach. With this, it also aspires us to fulfill our dreams.
                  Dreams. Everyone has at least one. Dreams, which motivates us to positively move ahead in life. They aspires us to do well with a specific aim, no matter short term or long term. Dreams encourages us. They keeps us going. Like all, I also have a dream. A dream that aspires me, that hankers me on, that pushes me to take risks even if situations are unfavorable, that helps me to move ahead with positive energy and patience and the most interesting part is when our journey to make our dream come true also becomes a reward in itself as we come out as a better human being. My dream is not complex. It's as simple as that of a smile of a child, even it bring this smile on the face during the journey too with a bits of ups and downs like that of a life of a child.
                  Now, coming to the dream. I aspire to contribute the best of my endeavors for a better world. I look forward for a world without boundary. A world where the sole aim of each religion is to be a mediating force to strive you towards the self-realization, a force that connects you to that infinite energy which is running this universe, no matter what we call it. A world where kindness towards nature and each creature nullifies hatred, greed and selfishness. Everyone should give her contribution for the same,in general and me, in particular. The simple dream that no creature remains hungry in front of me. May I become so capable as I can either feed the needy or make such policies so that their is no need for such people to remain dependent on someone's kindness. Between the two, I opted the latter one. May I reach the desired destination as soon as possible that I can give my level best and my small contribution for the kind of world I imagine. The way to achieve aim might change at a later stage but the aim and intention shall be pure throughout the life span.
                   I hope, everyone of us have such feelings and should try to reach our destinies in our own style and pathways. Hope we all as a whole will be able to nurture our dreams to the fullest with the commencement of this new year. May this new year be wonderful for all those too who even don't know that a new year has begun. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment